Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Back Online

Thank you all for being supportive while my blog was down for revisions.  Thank you to the dozens of you who email, instant messaged or wrote on my wall on Facebook to check in and offer assistance.  Thank you to all who signed the petition that Jody Click created to bring it back.  It all meant a lot to me.  Words cannot express how loved and appreciated it all made me feel.

The blog is back, for now, it will take some time to recoup the losses of the revisions that have been made.  Some changes will be obvious, others more subtle.  Some of the resources and posts are removed and will not be re-uploaded.  The layout looks, to me, a little off, but hopefully will re-balance over time.

I hope that this adventure brings about positive change and a sense of community in other forums.

Thanks, Kate

4 comments:

Comments and respectful discussion are welcome and encouraged! No advertisements or spamming.

Contact Me at:

Contact Me at:

Visit our advertisers:

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation SpinLife.com, LLC Try Nick Jr. Boost FREE for 7 Days LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Build-A-Bear HearthSong - Toys Outlet