Thursday, February 28, 2008

Website of the Day: Larry Ferlazzo's English Themes for Beginners and Early Intermediate

As I have written before I often use ESL/ELL materials for my students, as it is an easy way to find simple materials that are age appropriate.

Larry Ferlazzo's website provides a plethora of links to great sites divided by theme. On my most recent visit I was looking for materials to teach reading through cooking activities and I found exactly what I needed. I wish I had checked Larry's site first.

There are over fifty themes to chose from on the website with great links under each and even more themes on Larry's Beginner Page.

More resources are available on his teacher page and I strongly recommend signing up for his blog on your RSS reader.

1 comment:

Comments and respectful discussion are welcome and encouraged! No advertisements or spamming.

Contact Me at:

Contact Me at:

Visit our advertisers:

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation SpinLife.com, LLC Try Nick Jr. Boost FREE for 7 Days LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Build-A-Bear HearthSong - Toys Outlet