Wednesday, March 28, 2007

An Open Invitation to AAC Companies

I was thinking it must seem awfully Dynavox heavy around here lately. Therefore I would like to extend a standing invitation to other AAC devices manufacturers and vendors to come visit us like Dynavox did and show off your stuff! I have e-mailed a few of you, but if you have a AAC device or anything else relevant to educating learners with multiple or low incidence disabilities I am happy to have you visit and demonstrate. Go to my profile and send me an e-mail or just comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and respectful discussion are welcome and encouraged! No advertisements or spamming.

Contact Me at:

Contact Me at:

Visit our advertisers:

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation SpinLife.com, LLC Try Nick Jr. Boost FREE for 7 Days LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Build-A-Bear HearthSong - Toys Outlet