Monday, January 22, 2007

Free Online Audio Books for Children

Here is a compilation of links from free online audio books:

Also check your local libraries website, many have free audiobooks rentals that expire and delete themselves after a period of time and/or memberships to sites like Tumblebooks.

Not free but great: Audible.com (Comment - although I enjoy iTunes for my music I don't use them anymore for audiobooks. The reason for this is Audible.com has better prices, especially with membership, and if I somehow delete an Audible book I can re-download it, iTunes does not allow that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and respectful discussion are welcome and encouraged! No advertisements or spamming.

Contact Me at:

Contact Me at:

Visit our advertisers:

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation SpinLife.com, LLC Try Nick Jr. Boost FREE for 7 Days LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Build-A-Bear HearthSong - Toys Outlet